Otha Campaign Session Detail 3.5 Rules Online
Internal Links:
External Links: Paizo Campaign Archive: Sons Of The Vast


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Victor's Final Letter

My dearest daughter. I am involved fully in something very dangerous. You already know whom I am helping and why. Remember my daughter, the future events you hear about must continue to seem very believable and all I have said to you must be kept a secret because many lives are at stake.

The agreements we have made will be fully kept in return for non-aggression and safety, rather than the doom that threatens this humble town. They do not deserve to all die, just because of one man. For this reason my commitment is full and unwavering.

Take care always, my dearest Claudia.
Your Loving Father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home