Otha Campaign Session Detail 3.5 Rules Online
Internal Links:
External Links: Paizo Campaign Archive: Sons Of The Vast


Friday, January 19, 2007

13 Kythorn, 1373

Animosus leapt from Leaf's horse onto Tothlaeren, a majestic steed who's black color beneath armor became a blur as it charged toward the Gauntlet Knights.

The horses thundered through the graveyard as Mauros ran ahead and Kelestri circled around the dark trees.

Meanwhile, Pavel confronted Sindonish, his simple monk tabard now smeared with the mud of the grave.

The moon becomes hidden, shining only an unusual darkness upon the headstones of St. Sollars. The eclipse of Selûne is considered a blessing to some, and an omen of doom to others.

Session 33 holds resolve for the Company of Light and Darkness, one way—or another. Behold the Baneguards! Fear the phantasmal killers! Be warned of the mighty lances sworn to protect the secrets of Bane!


Game Comments?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kinda hoping that those footsteps I hear moving in my direction are my commrades.

Sindonish and I have each dealt some punishment to the other, but if this battle if left to attrition only, I may end up on the short end of the staff.

Mauros, my friend, is that you I hear? Move swiftly, but beware- my foe moves like the wind itself. Can you keep him occupied for a moment? I have a plan...

Pavel strategizes.

1:01 PM, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is indeed me, Mauros.
I think perhaps that a monk is not so different than a wizard. He only needs to be closer to kill.
I will be the knives in his back, my friend.

11:30 PM, January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is indeed me, Mauros.
I think perhaps that a monk is not so different than a wizard. He only needs to be closer to kill.
I will be the knives in his back, my friend.

11:31 PM, January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My new friend, your footsteps are a most welcome sound and your aid is greatly appreciated.

The dark moon fights angrily, fueled by animus and dark thoughts. These things cloud the judgement- we can use this to our advantage. He is a strong opponent, but I see an opening...a weakness.

May your blades strike true this day!

Pavel contrives.

12:34 PM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home