Otha Campaign Session Detail 3.5 Rules Online
Internal Links:
External Links: Paizo Campaign Archive: Sons Of The Vast


Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Plea

Nikolai,

I am writing this letter to you from my home with concerns that are two fold:

Foremost, my dear friend Alyonna has begged me to write to you. A terrible accident at the University has left her badly injured. Both the Arcane Art and the Divine Art seem to provide no remedy and she rests now. The Maskyrian sages fear her fate will soon be death if a cure cannot be found. She pleads that you urgently send any aid you can.

I am also sorry to confess that I have kept a great secret until now. But I ask that you help me too. My father, Victor, left for Respite Run in the month of Tarsakh and has not yet returned. I fear something terrible has happened to him for I have not received his usual traveling correspondence. Lord Winterstead's men have already searched the city and the sages cannot tell me if he is safe. I have knowledge of my fathers recent dealings with the Baneites, but cannot disclose more in writing. Please help me.


~ Claudia Zhenovasar ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home